Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!

11/25/2008 09:54:00 AM

(0) Comments

Yep, I’m still around.  Sorry for the lack of posts yesterday and last night.  With the upcoming holiday, it was a shopping day and then some quiet time away from the ‘puter last night.  But I’ve got morel links and more things to post for you to ponder about in the next couple of days… but I woke up this morning in a pretty good mood until I started looking at the news.  I was rather confused at seeing reports of Obama’s press conference again and thought well, maybe I just need more coffee. 

Then I realized, he has done two press conferences, first thing, two days in a row.  And my first thought was, so this is transparency?  A press conference first thing every morning now?  Is this what we are in for?  If that is the case, then I guess we better plan on a time every morning for our “daily address” from our President-elect.

Plus, he’s doing the Saturday Democratic Address.  So basically, in four days, he’s done three “announcements”.  And what have we learned from these three announcements?  Basically nothing, other than Obama likes to run his mouth about the same thing over and over again. 

Personally, my opinion is that unless its a national emergency, Presidents should be seen and not heard.  Actions speak louder than words. And Obama needs to remember something.  He’s not president until JANUARY 20TH!  NOT NOVEMBER 20TH!

This is ridiculous………….

Where’s my coffee.

Misery Index

0 Responses to "Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!"

Post a Comment